1. Unassemble the sling completely. We put them together for ease of packing. Then start with the short strap hook end down and the long the strap hook end up.
2. Install a keeper on the short strap and then feed it hook end through the swivel.
3. Slide the non-hook end of the long strap through the front swivel.
4. Now install both keepers on the front strap.
5. Slide the non-hook end of the long strap through the rectangle ring on the short strap and loop it back onto itself securing the hook end to the holes about midway. Then even out the keeper as shown.
6. Go back to the short strap and put the hook end through the keeper and attach it to the long strap. The ﬁnished product should look like the pictures below. You are now ﬁnished installing your new LRP riﬂe strap.
Thank You For Your Business. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org