1. Unassemble the sling completely. We put them
together for ease of packing. Then start with the
short strap hook end down and the long the
strap hook end up.
2. Install a keeper on the short strap and then feed
it hook end through the swivel.
3. Slide the non-hook end of the long strap through
the front swivel.
4. Now install both keepers on the front strap.
5. Slide the non-hook end of the long strap through
the rectangle ring on the short strap and loop it
back onto itself securing the hook end to the
holes about midway. Then even out the keeper
6. Go back to the short strap and put the hook end
through the keeper and attach it to the long
strap. The ﬁnished product should look like the
pictures below. You are now ﬁnished installing
your new LRP riﬂe strap.
Thank You For Your Business
Email us at: